X-14 ?!?

erkki67

Я люблю строить самолеты!
Hello there

I would like to get as much information and plans as possible about the x-14 ultralight and it's follow up ultralights.

Do you have sources from were to get this?

My very best rgds from France

Erkki  :~)

Вложения

TheRaven

Учите матчасть !
Dear ERKKI67 this plane is one of famouses tales...like a perpeltal engine.  As I know, it have had only one presentation on 1983-th; author Mr.Dmitriev at the time sad about any sucsessful flights of X14, but nobody another have not seen a real flight.
At 1983 inspectors find many mistakes in calculations and design; flights was prohibited. Mr. Dmitriev was offenced and sad that all inspectors are non-professionals and can't to understand new trend of aircraft engeneering :)
As well, more information about X14 you can recive from [tt]Yakovlev[/tt] member of this site, he  seen X14 by his eyes at 1983.
Good luck!

KAA

Ненавижу Солидворкс!
Dear Raven!
Вы таки вводите заморского гостя в заблуждение.
Всё же есть человек,который кроме Дмитриева видел полёты его самолёта в г.Фрунзе,и писал об этом в соответствующей теме.Вряд ли француз сможет прочесть ту тему и всё понять.Так что справедливости ради стоить поправить Ваш пост,написанный понятным английским языком,и адресованный erkki67.
That"s I think! ;)

Lori

CRI CRI #703
Dear Raven!
Всё же есть человек,который кроме Дмитриева видел полёты его самолёта в г.Фрунзе,и писал об этом в соответствующей теме.
Человека этого зовут Вячеслав. Вот его кабинет: http://www.reaa.ru/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=4F505B5350495E3C0

TheRaven

Учите матчасть !
2  ERKKI67

Sorry, my previous post was not so correct. My friends helped me to change my first opinion.

I've seen information by upper links and now I can says: some years ago X-14 (or it's prototipe X-12, I could not understand exactly) has flown in Frunze city (now calling Bishkek, Kirgizstan).

As well, there are information about Mr. Dmitriev, witch building now a new version of his aircraft, and, more of than, offering his aircraft for sale.

I must tell you about different opinions of REAA website partysipants about performances and, it's importent, doubhts about safety of X-14. Especial design of the wings (with fixed slot flaps, cuted wing central section) and high wingarea specified load give as result low gliding ratio. That may be very dangery when engine is failure.
This is my personal opinion too.

Камрады, большое спасибо за поправки. Счел свом долгом привести сомнения товарищей относительно безопасности Х-14, с которыми согласен.  :IMHO Пусть француз сам решает, тем более Дмитриев хочет продавать эти самолеты.

TheRaven

Учите матчасть !
For perfect fairness I want to insert the story from viewer of X-14 flight.

(Я тот товарищ, который в пятницу должен прийти в гости к Lori.)
В 1984-88 году служил в тех краях (город Кант, 20 км от Фрунзе), часто приезжал в аэропорт, который был расположен в черте города и по прямому назначению не использовался. Огромной территорией пользовались любители малой авиации, моделисты, гонщики и т.д. Видел там и Дмитриева в полете на Х-14, но только один раз рано утром и издали. Полет выполнялся по кругу в пределах аэродрома на скоростях до 100 км с постоянно выпущенными закрылками. Сам аппарат рассмотрел, когда подошел ближе. Конструктора вопросами не доставал, он был занят устранением дефектов в двигателе. Самолет (на взгляд моделиста-планериста) был изготовлен достаточно аккуратно, без “лишних ” наворотов (деталей), во всех узлах, определенно, присутствовала культура веса. Все элементы планера понятны, функционально продуманы и вопросов не вызывали. Единственное, о чем хотелось спросить конструктора – ради чего он так рискует своим здоровьем? Так и ходил вокруг самолета молча, чтобы не обидеть. (C)

" At 1984 till 1988 I've employed in Kirgizstan, at 20 kilometers faravay from Frunse city. At that time I've often visited old airport, wihtch have had place in city limits. Therefore, this airport has been used only by air modelers and ultralights pilots. I've seen one successfull flight of Mr. Dmitriev onboard X-14. I think, airspeed was about 100 km/h, flaps was fixed in open position. After landing I came to aircraft with mean to looking to it more detale. The quality of aircraft parts was perfect, assembled airframe was looked so nice and lightweight. However, I has had one question to designer: what is mean of his health's risk? I walked around aircraft silently, because I has afraided to offence designer"

Вверх